If you are leveraging GitHub and Qordoba, you can hide branches in Qordoba.
What is the full workflow for the GitHub Integration with regards to the Hide feature?
The 'Hide' feature is not related actual workflow of Github > Qordoba > back to Github. It is a UI addition that reduces the bloating of open branches that are in the content root of GitHub projects. The feature “hides” any selected branch so it is not visible in the UI unless you enable the hidden search filter.
How do I hide branches?
1. Go to the project where you want to hide your branches.
2. Select the branch you want to hide.
3. Click 'Hide Branch.'
Can I 'unhide' the branches?
1. Go to the project where the strings are hidden
2. Under 'Filter' select to view the strings in Qordoba marked 'Hidden.'
3. Under 'Actions' select to 'unhide' them.
Who can hide branches?
Anyone who has access to the project workflow in Qordoba.
Need more help? Contact us!
You can reach us at email@example.com